What Do YOU See?
Contact: Jenny Murray
Calling All West Virginia 4-H Members!
A statewide & national Writing Exhibition for 4-H Members
- Entries that convey the youth’s interpretation and self-expression through written media of “What do YOU See?
- Each of us sees ourselves, others and the world in a different way. We have our own feelings thoughts and ideas as to what we see. Join 4-H’ers around the country in sharing “What YOU See?”
- Interpretation is the way in which a creative/imaginative/artistic/original work is presented. Each person interprets, processes or “sees” things differently. Through this exhibition we encourage 4-H members to express their thoughts, feelings, understanding and impressions through the theme “What do YOU See?”
- Exhibits should compel the observer to feel, think or be inspired by the 4-H member’s interpretation and expression through written media.
- Entries must be the original and creative work of a 4-H member.
– Submissions must be received at the state office by May 5, 2017. Please contact your county extension office for local deadlines.
– Complete the cover page and return with entry.
– Participants authorize NAE4-HA to post entries on the web and duplicate submissions for non-profit, promotional and educational purposes.
(must be included with each entry)