The grab-n-go lessons below have been authored by members of the NAE4-HA Communications and Expressive Arts Task Force. The peer-reviewed lessons were developed as a resource for 4-H faculty, staff and volunteers. They work well with young people in school, club and community settings.
If you have any questions about these lessons or any of our other task force initiatives like the 4-H What Do You See? creative writing exhibition, please do not hesitate to contact Alicia Cassels or Jenny Murray.
- Citizenship_What Do You See Photography_Grab-n-Go_final (1.5 MB)
- Health_Express Yourself Journaling _ Grab-N-Go_final (1.6 MB)
- Health_Measure Make Move_Grab-N-Go_final (1.6 MB)
- Health_Roleplaying for Real Life_Grab-n-Go (1.4 MB)
- Science_ Bubble Science_Grab-N-Go_final (1.6 MB)
- Science_Musical Science with wind chimes_Grab-n-Go_final (1.6 MB)
- WhatDoYouSee_Grab-n-Go_Final (1.6 MB)
4-H Inspire Learning Lessons
The 4-H Inspire Learning lessons below have been peer reviewed and ready to use in school, club, camp and other settings.
- Super Service Heroes (224 KB)
- Youth Decision Makers Simulation (264 KB)